[LinuxBIOS] grub-linuxbios in Debian sid

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Fri Oct 12 00:00:03 CEST 2007

Hi!

I'd like to point out that I've merged a patch with Patrick's GRUB port in the
debian package of grub, and binaries are now provided in sid:

  http://packages.debian.org/sid/grub-linuxbios

Unfortunately it isn't fully functional because I had to remove the IDE
driver which isn't legaly distributable (GPLv2-only).  I hope this can be
resolved soon since it restricts LB/GRUB usage to local patching :-/

--
Robert Millan

(as seen on /.)