[LinuxBIOS] MSI MS-6337 (i815 based)

joe at smittys.pointclark.net joe at smittys.pointclark.net
Fri Oct 12 14:53:21 CEST 2007

Quoting Jouni Mettälä <jtmettala at gmail.com>:

>> >Strange. Maybe you have to enable some "PnP" option in the BIOS for
>> >lspnp to work?
>> There is  two packages with same description pnpbios-tools and pnp-utils.
>> Now when both aare installed it gives output. lspnp-v is attached.
>  I also managed to get some serial output after all. It's attached too :-)
> Somehow some af a letters are shown as i. There is some Pci bad id messages
> and it Cannot load ELF image.
Cool, Good job! Looks like your getting some weird characters before
each line. This could be caused by the wrong serial speed setting.
What do you have minicom set to?

Just a guess the lspnp: /proc/bus/pnp not available could be cause by
your LPC Interface Bridge. Eithor it is not enabled or not configured
for PNP maybe?

Thanks - Joe