[LinuxBIOS] Kexec support?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 13 02:44:11 CEST 2007

Hello!
Would anyone care to comment on the status of Kexec functions within the
kernel or for that matter support within Linux as a whole?

I managed to resurrect the entire tree of my work from much earlier, and
came across from 2003 of all things a directory of my work then with regards
to Kexec. It happens that at the time I wasn't running on a P3 family member
and realized that the stored stuff was indeed based on that former machine's
profile.

I was reminded of the whole business by the earlier discussion concerning
yet another boot loader for inclusion within LinuxBIOS.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi