[LinuxBIOS] Kexec support?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 13 18:01:37 CEST 2007

Hello!
Yes it is. It turns out that my development system was running a generic
2.6.18 kernel and naturally it (the Kexec function) wasn't turned on. So I
ran the make xconfig functions and built in containing that function plus a
few others. And it booted back up without the usual issues.

I also found a fairly recent snapshot of the tools for what Eric's Kexec
function evolved into. My next steps will be to work with it that way.

I will be presenting more on this later. Oh and thank you Ron for bringing
this to my attention.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi