[LinuxBIOS] USB Debug Port hardware?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 13 18:35:52 CEST 2007

Hello!
Two things. One is this, wasn't our friend Bari going to be working on
something of a sort? And the other is one of, which class object does this
fall into?

On the USB portion of a current kernel I would see the usual things, then
Serial adapters and even mass storage ones, and then parallel adapters, and
finally USB Gadget ones, they would even include the odd ones that used a
USB cable such as what's packaged with some cameras to talk to the host. But
I've also seen it used with some PDA devices.

It's essentially called USB based networking.

Oh and what specific motherboards support this function.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi