[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS simposium 2007

tibor.osztodi at bbraun.com tibor.osztodi at bbraun.com
Mon Oct 15 10:15:08 CEST 2007

I know, the LinuxBIOS Symposium 2007 canceled, but I get information from
Mr. Beck,\

in the 0sec Security Conference in Berne on 19th - 21st October,
where we will have a little LinuxBIOS Hackcenter.

I would like to ask, from the LinuxBIOS developers who will be participant
of this Conference?

Tibor

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
attorney-client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended
only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of the company of the
sender of this e-mail. Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof,
including all attachments.