[LinuxBIOS] Advantech 582x

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 16 22:48:35 CEST 2007

Hello!
Just for fun I ran that same command on my Dell GX150 that I use for Linux
work, and this is what he said:
root at jimkirk:/# lspci -tvvn
-[0000:00]-+-00.0  8086:1130
                  +-02.0  8086:1132
                  +-1e.0-[0000:01]----0c.0  10b7:9200
                  +-1f.0  8086:2440
                  +-1f.1  8086:244b
                  +-1f.2  8086:2442
                  +-1f.3  8086:2443
                  +-1f.4  8086:2444
                    \-1f.5  8086:2445
root at jimkirk:/#

Now would one of you be interested in explaining exactly what he responded
with? (Be careful of formatting errors.)
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi

Velu

----