[LinuxBIOS] Advantech 582x

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Wed Oct 17 00:00:09 CEST 2007

On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 04:48:35PM -0400, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello!
> Just for fun I ran that same command on my Dell GX150 that I use for Linux
> work, and this is what he said:
> root at jimkirk:/# lspci -tvvn
> -[0000:00]-+-00.0  8086:1130
>                   +-02.0  8086:1132
>                   +-1e.0-[0000:01]----0c.0  10b7:9200
>                   +-1f.0  8086:2440
>                   +-1f.1  8086:244b
>                   +-1f.2  8086:2442
>                   +-1f.3  8086:2443
>                   +-1f.4  8086:2444
>                     \-1f.5  8086:2445
> root at jimkirk:/#
>
> Now would one of you be interested in explaining exactly what he responded
> with? (Be careful of formatting errors.)

Please re-run as 'lspci -tvnn' (note the small but important
difference), and also post the 'superiotool -dV' output?

This is a very different board, though, it has nothing to do with the
AMD Geode GX1. Your's is an Intel-board which just happens to be called GX1.

Do you want to run LinuxBIOS on this one? Does flashrom work on the
board? Do you have a spare ROM chip, a null-modem cable etc. to test patches?

Uwe.