[LinuxBIOS] PT-6IBD motherboard - winmax or azza (i don't know)

Ziga Mlinar zigamlinar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:33:53 CEST 2007

Hi everybody.

I have a motherboard that has PT-6IBD written on it with big letters.
IManufacturer could be Winmax or Azza as I have found out. But i+m not
sure.

In the attached files are the outputs of 4 programs.
# flashrom -V
# superiotool -dV
# lspci -tvnn
# getpir  >  irq_tables.c

The superio chip has the following written on it:
Winbond: W83977EF-AW
AM. MEGA. 87-96

This is my first post to this mailing list, tell me if there is more
info needed. I'll be glad to post it.

Žiga