[LinuxBIOS] PATCH: changes to get alix1c working

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 05:49:33 CEST 2007

the alix1c now boots to linux with these changes. I can login and do
all sorts of tests, ls -R, etc. I just noticed it reports the wrong
amount of memory; I have messed up an SPD setting, it seems, but let's
get this commit in and I will fix the rest over the weekend.

I still have to test some things, like ethernet; and I'd like to get
vga going, but this is a good start. Not all IO has been tested.

But USB does work, which is really great news. I plugged in a USB
media adapter and it got the interrupts and found all four devices!
mkfs etc. works fine.

I really like this board, and plan to buy some more for my own use. It
is connector-rich, which is a real plus.

ron