[LinuxBIOS] virtual box

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 20:22:30 CEST 2007

-Ron
For a quite case I would advise any thing from Lian-LI. I like these
cases.  All the edges are sanded so you dont cut your self up, when
trying to work inside.  They are also VERY quite.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112099

For a quite power supply, try this.  No moving parts.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817104035

For that cheap, good graphics card, try this.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121085
-Adam