[LinuxBIOS] Status of the CS5535 southbridge?

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Mon Oct 29 23:19:29 CET 2007

On 29/10/07 15:11 -0700, Adam Talbot wrote:
> Strange, GCC just finished compiling. No errors and I have the system
> running i686 native.
> I tuned with CFLAGS="-Os -march=i686 -pipe"
> -Adam

Most people will be happy.  But the potential does exist, and so I have to
go the safe route and recommend i586, lest somebody see my words on an
e-mail archive somewhere and encounter real breakage and yell at me.

As always, your milage may vary, and if you get better mileage then the
dealer says you do, I say go with it.. :)

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse
Systems Software Development Engineer