[LinuxBIOS] GIGABYTE GA-2761GXDK

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Tue Oct 30 01:00:55 CET 2007

On 29/10/07 18:19 -0500, bari wrote:
> Morgan,
>
> Is there any chance of seeing 3d accelerated X11 drivers for the SiS761GX?

Normally large corporations have many different groups that work on various
parts of the hardware.  Morgan's team likely does not participate in the
X11 work, and if they did, the decision to release those drivers would
be up to management, and not to the poor engineers.

We want to try to stay on topic here.   We just got a excellent chunk of
SiS hardware code to digest, and thats a good thing.

Thanks,
Jordan