[LinuxBIOS] problems with reboot on K8

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sat Sep 1 14:09:25 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Just an update to this problem, removing soft_reset in cpu_init module does not
help. I added 1s delay before calling the setup_resource map, now it hangs when
it writes third "line" of the the resource table. I dont think there is anything
significant, yet I dont know what could be wrong that it will just hang up. The
PCI writes are to device 18, this is inside a processor, and there is no need to
have correctly setup the HT Link correct?

Any clue?

If someone needs additional info, I will provide that too.

Rudolf