[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS Summit Europe 2007

Marc-André Beck marc-andre_beck at gmx.ch
Sat Sep 8 21:41:05 CEST 2007

Dear LinuxBIOS community,

after the LinuxBIOS summit in Hamburg, Germany last October, we are
looking forward to have a LinuxBIOS summit again this year.

We are planning to have the summit at two locations in Switzerland. Biel
October 17th-19th(afternoon) and Berne 19th(night)-21st.

Topics will roughly cover the development news since last year, the
goals for LinuxBIOS in the future and of course having a good time

The registration process is open for everyone willing to attend or talk at:

Thanks and have a nice weekend,