[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS from Dell

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 05:05:40 CEST 2007

Danny Piccirillo wrote:
> I'm sure some of you are aware that LinuxBIOS appeared on Dell's
> IdeaStorm website. At some point the status was set to
> ***ACKNOWLEDGED*** by a Dell admin but has since been removed.
> http://www.ideastorm.com/article/show/62549 Maybe we can build up
> support for this idea again?

Hmm, what exactly does acknowledged mean, anyways? Seems like all it
means is, "hey, we saw it". I don't think that until we can get Windows
Vista running on a Core 2 Duo system that dell will seriously consider
this idea. I could be wrong, and really hope I am, as I'd love to see
them actually help with this.

-Corey