[LinuxBIOS] EHCI Debug Port on ICH4/ICH4-M chipset

Dieter Bloms linuxbios at bloms.de
Fri Sep 14 23:44:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 14, Uwe Hermann wrote:

> Fixed in the wiki, thanks!
>
> I was the one who added the ICH4 in the wiki, but I don't remember which
> system I used to test that back then. Maybe I confused it with
> some other chipset or I was drunk or something ;-)

hmm, may system has no debug port:

--snip--
video:~# lspci -vs $(lspci|grep EHCI|cut -f1 -d' ')
00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-M) USB2 EHCI Controller (rev 02) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
        Subsystem: Intel Corporation 82801DB/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-M) USB2 EHCI Controller
        Memory at ed100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]

video:~#
--snip--

so I think there are some different chips around. My is a rev 02 and
Marcin one is a rev 01. Maybe that is the reason.

--
Gruß

  Dieter