[LinuxBIOS] Missing IRQ table entries; irq_tables.c problem?

Jonathan Sturges jonathansturges at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 03:56:55 CEST 2007

Thanks Uwe,
That was it!  I added 'option IRQ_SLOT_COUNT=3' to the Config.lb in the target directory of my board, and that did the trick.  I now get IRQs assigned to all 3 devices I intended to.  Very nice!

As a side note, I noticed that only 2 boards came with IRQ_SLOT_COUNT in their Config.lb's.  Was this option recently made mandatory?  If so, we need a sweep to update the LBv2 Config.lb files.

thanks!
-Jonathan