[LinuxBIOS] EHCI stack to port to FILO?

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sun Sep 30 22:29:24 CEST 2007

On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 04:08:56PM -0400, Corey Osgood wrote:
> Anyone know of a decent/simple EHCI stack to port to FILO?

Sorry, no.

> I'm working from the 2.6 kernel driver at the moment,

What about the early serial stuff? (Not debug port, but the other.)

Maybe there's some EHCI stuff there?

> And can anyone, perhaps with an EPIA or EPIA-M, confirm that UHCI
> is working in FILO? I've tried disabling the EHCI device, but it
> still fails on vt8237.

All EHCI controllers also provide one UHCI or OHCI (I forget if
there's a choice or if not, which it should be) per physical port in
order to have backwards compatibility for 1.x-only devices.

So you should find UHCI controller devices when EHCI is enabled. And
if you disable EHCI, the UHCI/OHCI controllers should be disabled
too.

Try plugging a low- or full-speed device into the controller.

//Peter