[coreboot] Issue tracker -- list issues by component

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Tue Apr 1 18:48:06 CEST 2008

I've added a new "report" to trac which allows you to view issues sorted
by component:

I've also re-assigned a few issues to their proper component as good as I
could, but some may still need to be re-arranged. There are now
components for pretty much all relevant parts of the coreboot "family",
including filo, grub2, coreinfo, libpayload, coreboot (v2 or v3),
mkelfimage, flashrom, superiotool, wiki/website/tracker, toolchain etc.

If you think a component is missing, please let me know so I can add it.

Thanks, Uwe.