[coreboot] Device mapping problem

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Wed Apr 2 12:29:51 CEST 2008

Uwe Hermann wrote:
>> And of course on original bios system DMI 2.2 is started. On coreboot DMI
>> is not present or is invalid.
> Not a problem, either. coreboot doesn't provide DMI (not needed).
That's not entirely true anymore. Nowadays Linux disables ACPI if DMI is
not present. That results mostl likely in interrupts not working anymore.

Klaus, can you try acpi=force on the kernel command line and see if that

I have a DMI implementation in one of my trees that will be merged with
the next major patch.

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613