[coreboot] v3 qemu and gcc-4.3.0

Devils-Hawk dev at stuffit.at
Wed Apr 2 21:44:20 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 02 April 2008 21:16:29 Devils-Hawk wrote:

> closer look. Attached, maybe somebody knows whats going wrong. ;) No
> sign-off because the patch is not working. ;)

Whoops! One > too many! New patch attached. Hmm ... and i found out whats
going wrong with qemu. Sometimes a piece of art says more than words. The
only question is it even supposed to work. I had to work with this really old
assembly editor once and i think that it did not allow that kind of mov
instructions, only register - register transfer to %esp.

regards devh

PS: patch still not working