[coreboot] r3213 - trunk/payloads/libpayload/include

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Apr 7 23:30:28 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 11:16:45PM +0200, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> [...]
..
> We are not talking about the list, but about the mails generated by
> svn.

Ah, ok.

> They have "From: svn at coreboot.org" and it would be nice if
> replies to svn commit mails ended up on the list.

I really like to point out the list-reply command, but for those who
still lack list-reply in their mailers (Thunderbird has a plugin[1])
a Mail-Followup-To with the list address could be added to those
messages (and those messages only) before they're sent to the list.

> > Please see
> > http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
> > http://cr.yp.to/proto/replyto.html (also covers Mail-Followup-To)
>
> Does not apply. See above.

Still does I think, both pages mention how and when the various
headers are supposed to be used, and when not to use them.

//Peter

[1] http://alumnit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=ReplyToListThunderbirdExtension