[coreboot] Time for a new project

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 01:43:13 CEST 2008

one simple suggestion. Your types are 32 bits. But the type numbers
are things like
1, 2, 3 etc:

I think it's worth it to bite the bulet and use more than the 3 lowest
bits of the 32 bits, for several reasons:
1. it's easier to detect a bogus type if you use more bits, and bogus
type detection is good for bogus problems.
2. With a jtag debugger, it's easier to verify that it really is a
type and not just the number '1', etc.
3. use those bits! They're there for a reason :-)

So, ignore me if you will, but how about
'CODE'
'DATA'
'BSS '
'NAME'
'NOTE'
'ENTR'

but in all other ways it looks really neat. I can't wait to see it
run.  and feel free to ignore this suggestion.

Now if only I had this blasted geode figure out ;-)

ron