[coreboot] Time for a new project

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Apr 12 02:34:08 CEST 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 05:21:14PM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
> >  I must get another alix.
> yes you must. We need you to help us find this IRQ issue :-)

:) I'm ordering a 1c and a 3c3 now.

> and somebody tell me how to get jtag going. Fer cheap.

One of the USB->serial cables I posted links to on the list a month
or so back claimed to do JTAG and had OSS to drive it that could read
and play back several common bitstream formats.

As the latter page says, start from the development software that
you're using, and look at what cables/adapters it supports.

Is it for the Geode? What software would be used?