[coreboot] coreboot AGESA support

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sun Apr 13 00:23:21 CEST 2008

first of all I want to thank AMD for their stellar ongoing commitment to

On 12.04.2008 23:40, ron minnich wrote:
> Thanks Ward, will try to get the other presos up this weekend.
> BTW, my reaction to Marc's talk was: AGESA looks like the ideal stage1
> for v3. It even does ACPI. See what you think.

I'd like to selectively merge parts of AGESA into v3 in a way that keeps
the current v3 architecture and enriches it with the much-wanted
ACPI/SMBIOS/etc abilities of AGESA.
This could even get us to the point where v3 has more features than v2
and becomes the preferred target for end-users.