[coreboot] unknown board - via chipset

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Apr 14 23:50:56 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 04:36:37PM +0100, Antoine Martin wrote:
> How should I go about locating someone capable of doing this tricky
> soldering job?

If you don't want to ship to me in Sweden I suggest looking for game
console repair and modding shops. If they are good at installing mods
in the older PS2 and newest Wii consoles, they should be able to
replace a TSOP with a socket. They will not likely have any sockets
however. :\

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 04:53:19PM +0100, Antoine Martin wrote:
> >> Are these RAM chips soldered directly on the board? Does the
> >> board have a SPD EEPROM?
> >
> > Not that I can see...
>
> Just found what looks like one (from googling the part no):
> RT91738

Dunno. Does it have 8 pins?

Could you take a (higher resolution the better) photo of the board?

//Peter