[coreboot] Alix2c3 MB support (Geode LX800)

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Fri Apr 18 17:16:14 CEST 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 08:10:13AM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Ward Vandewege <ward at gnu.org> wrote:
>
> >  I've just committed a port for the Alix.2c3 to the v3 tree. It's not perfect
> >  yet (some irq issues to be resolved), but other than that it works.
>
> what are the IRQ issues?

I get a 'nobody cares' kernel panic during boot on IRQ 12, which is assigned
to both the USB ports and eth2. The system does boot fine though, and while
the usb ports and eth2 are unuseable, the rest of it is fine.

Tinybios sets the USB ports to another IRQ (it's internal to the cs5536), but
we can't do that yet from v3. Marc said he was going to look into doing
something about that, but I think he's swamped with other work.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <ward at fsf.org>