[coreboot] pci device memory allocation problem

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 23 18:11:01 CEST 2008

Dear Aaron,

Am Mittwoch, den 23.04.2008, 22:07 +0800 schrieb aaron lwe:

> First time to send an attachment, not sure if it works, so I pasted
> the code in this mail ;-)

I received your attachment and was able to open it.

Although I cannot test or verify your patch, I think you have to add a
Signed-Off-By line [1]. Otherwise your patch cannot be acked and then
commited.

Thanks and according to the comments I read great investigation and
solution,

Paul

[1] http://www.coreboot.org/Development_Guidelines#Sign-off_Procedure