[coreboot] r3259 - trunk/coreboot-v2/targets/amd/serengeti_cheetah_fam10

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu Apr 24 02:48:37 CEST 2008

On 24.04.2008 01:25, Marc Jones wrote:
> Thanks, I was thinking of increasing this to match the normal target.

You're welcome.

> Thoughts?

I think most of the size problems can be fixed by removing all those
"inline" keywords (unless this is required by the processor).

So far, these size problems have only been appearing on Stefan's build
host (probably due to gcc version), so I'm a bit reluctant to see these
patches as more than a band-aid until we remove unnecessary "inline"s.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel