[coreboot] [OT]: Thread view [Was: Re: pcidevicememoryallocationproblem]

joe at settoplinux.org joe at settoplinux.org
Fri Apr 25 19:43:28 CEST 2008

Original Message:
-----------------
From:  joe at settoplinux.org
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 12:36:03 -0400
To: c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net, coreboot at coreboot.org
Subject: Re: [coreboot] [OT]: Thread view [Was: Re:
pcidevicememoryallocationproblem]

Evolution.

>>> Your mailer is broken. It does not create an In-Reply-To header, making
>>> it impossible to determine which mail it is ansering to.
>>>

>> AHH, more email problems :-(
>>  I'm using IMAP, would that make a difference? Or would this have to do
with
>SMTP?
>>

>Neither. The mail client/webmail interface you're using is broken. The
>headers look suspiciously like you're using the 1&1 webmail frontend. If
>not, please tell us which e-mail program you'r using locally for these
>mails.

You got it Carl-Daniel. When I am at work, and in Linux I use the "1&1
webmail frontend". When I am in windows I use Outlook with IMAP. This email
came from the "1&1 webmail frontend". I need to use a web based solution at
work, what are my options?

Well, I am trying out mail2web, we'll see how that goes....

Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux
www.settoplinux.org