[coreboot] buildrom bug

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Fri Apr 25 23:52:43 CEST 2008

On 25/04/08 12:15 -0600, Myles Watson wrote:
> I agree.  Do you want to create the patch or send me a patch against mine?

Okay - so here we go.  This patch uses black make magic to construct
the list of .mk files to be included.  But wait, thats not all - it
consolidates all of the platform specific coreboot .mk and kernel .mk
includes into generic toplevel packages/coreboot-v2/coreboot-v2.mk and
packages/kernel/kernel.mk files so that we don't have to specially include
files from within the toplevel Makefile.   Finally, to avoid automagically
including roms.mk and geodevsa.mk, I revamped how geodevsa works.  I'm not
super happy with it, but its at least reasonable and gets rid of some
ifdefs.  We'll need to address this in more detail when we revamp the
lar UI and have other platforms that need option ROMs.

Please test and report back - this isn't a really scary patch, but it touches
lots of files and lots of platforms.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse