[coreboot] ADLO for buildrom

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 18:16:02 CEST 2008

I don't think so.  The old code was in v2's tree under utils/

I didn't think it was too big of a deal, since it's only one assembly file,
a make file, and two elf headers.  I admit it looks like a lot with all the
documentation.

I'm happy to have it live wherever's best.  Who has to set that up?

Thanks,
Myles