[coreboot] Problems with newer revision

Klaus Stammermann klaus.stammermann at ibnoetzold.de
Mon Aug 4 16:07:29 CEST 2008

Hi

I tried to use coreboot on VIA EPIA ME6000G. With revision 2184 system
starts but with newest revision there are some problems.

Because of changing path to repository in past a diff on my sandbox
doesn't work. Could anyone explain why there are changes so my board
starts only with an old revision?

I know you can't test new revisions with all boards, but there where about
1300 new one. Does no one use this board or is there no development for
ME6000G anymore?

Some information would be nice to see what I am going to do on my project.

Greetings
Klaus