[coreboot] patch: resource map proposal.

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Mon Aug 4 21:36:24 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 07:56:03PM +0200, Peter Stuge wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 07:50:32PM +0200, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> > > a patch to apply on top of Ron's commit.
> >
> > If I'm successful, I'll be undoing 50% of Ron's patch.
>
> That doesn't matter. This is early work in progress.
> Key word: progress

Doesn't mean we have to commit everything right away though, too. A
certain amount of time for reviews and discussions before committing
anything is needed and a good idea (doesn't have to be weeks, but at
least a few hours or a day or so shouldn't be a problem).

(I'm not commenting on this specific patch or technical issue, but I
cannot agree with the general idea of "no delays, commit everything ASAP
no matter what").

Uwe.