[coreboot] GSoC AVATT networking help needed

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 21:51:45 CEST 2008

Cristi has done wonderful work here, on his own, for GSOC, and I think
this work will be a Big Deal.

I want to help but I hope others can. This is the first stuff in having a system
where it's virtual from power on reset. I think it will be very very cool.

All ideas and assistance welcome to get this work easy to use and
solid. And Thanks in advance to all.

As always, thanks to GSOC for the support, and thanks to Stefan for
setting it up in the first place. Stefan now has two very successful
GSOC years to his credit!

ron