[coreboot] patch: mcp pci device

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 05:43:29 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 6:44 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger

> I know you want to get one K8 board up and running ASAP, but can we
> please at least maintain an illusion of code cleanup?

There is a method to my madness. I want them there until I see it all
work. Once it is working, out it goes. But those #if 1 indicate that
something there was at one time important or might have been a
problem. They're a warning flag. I don't want to lose that memory
until I know it doesn't matter.

Don't worry, they're coming out. But let's be careful.

ron