[coreboot] get mkelfimage from our svn tree

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Fri Aug 15 17:42:23 CEST 2008

On 14/08/08 21:31 +0300, Cristi Magherusan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 13:14 -0400, Warren Togami wrote:
> > Could you folks make a new numbered release of mkelfimage?  It would
> > make things more clear for distributors exactly what version one is
> > actually shipping.
>
> IIRC, the version on our repo is the quite same as the one at lnxi, just
> that ours is extracted so that we can make some changes if needed in the
> future.

That is indeed what happened.  I was worried about this - nobody (so far)
has stepped up and vounteered to maintain the mkelfimage code.   Any
release that we might do will be a total one-time event and there won't
be anybody on the other end of the support / questions / apply new patches
hotline.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse