[coreboot] coreboot contributors

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Sat Aug 23 14:16:47 CEST 2008

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> What about "People who contributed to earlier versions" instead of "Past
> developers"?
> A different approach would be to list the area of code each person
> contributed to (like "v1 base code foundation" or "v2 config tool").

I changed the list now to just contain all people who contributed in a
big single list. Lets not go overboard with categorizing.

> By the way, do we have the SVG (vector graphics) version of the manhole
> tax somewhere?
Yes, Peter Stuge and me paid an artist before to do that some time early
2007 to get something to print on posters and T-Shirts.

If I dig it up I'll upload it to the wiki some time.

> We should be proud of a logo that served us many years,
> not erase it from every possible place.

Sure.. Though we should make clear that people are not supposed to use
the logo anymore. There were a few incidents where the old logo was used
even after the new one was out. (hackontest etc)

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613