[coreboot] r820 - in coreboot-v3: mainboard/amd/serengeti southbridge/amd/amd8111

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 07:14:02 CEST 2008

the triple fault in pci_find_device is fixed.

Go ahead and svn up.

We *may* need a way to set the size of stage0 on a per-mainboard basis.

I will be out of contact most of next week. If you have changes run
them by me, because I really do have a plan for initram :-) and it is
based on talks with Marc :-) and I want to give it a chance.

I will continue to work as much as I can. I am really glad we have simnow.

ron