[coreboot] Tyan Product Listings

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Wed Aug 27 01:38:55 CEST 2008

Dear Joel Robertson,

thank you very much for your interest in coreboot and flashrom!

If a specific mainboard was tested and is working, please send a mail
containing the mainboard and the flash chip you used, and what you
tested on that mainboard+flash combination (verify, read, erase, write)
to either coreboot at coreboot.rom or flashrom at coreboot.rom. Then we can
update the web pages accordingly.

In case you wish to have new, currently unsupported mainboards supported
by flashrom, let us know here, too. I think we can help.

Best regards,

Stefan Reinauer

joelr at tyan.com wrote:

> To Whomever it may concern:
>

> We would like to update the motherboard listings that support the
> FlashROM software.  We have additional motherboards that we would like
> to have listed but we need clarification on the process of how to go
> about this.
>

> We have verified that the FlashROM does work in a 32-bit and 64-bit
> linux environment.  We have also made sure that it will verify, read,
> erase and write a bios chip successfully.
>

> Please let us know what we need to update the current support listings
> on the coreboot.org site.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Joel Robertson
>
> Tech Support Manager
>
> Customer Service Manager
>
> Vendor Relations Manager
>
> joelr at tyan.com <mailto:joelr at tyan.com>
>
> (510) 651-8868 ext. 5196
>
> --

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613