[coreboot] Information compatibility with Intel Motherboard - S3200SHV

DANGELSER YVES ydangelser at industrial-computers.com
Thu Aug 28 17:39:29 CEST 2008

We have receive a request from one of our customer, in order to verify and
qualify Coreboot with their system.

Could you please let me know if you know the Intel Motherboard – S3200SHV.

If you can support me it will be very helpful.

Responsable production.

I-Bus France
BP 45
80 Route des Lucioles

Les Espaces de Sophia
06901 Sophia Antipolis CEDEX

Email :  <mailto:ydangelser at ibus.com> ydangelser at industrial-computers.com
Tél : +33 493 00 4368
Fax :  +33 493 00 4369
Mobile : +33 682 00 4873

 <http://www.industrial-computers.com/> http://www.industrial-computers.com

This message and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended
solely for the addressee. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, in whole or in
part, is prohibited. E-mails are subject to possible alteration. IBUS and
the sender decline any liability if this message and/or any attachments have
been altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, please delete it and notify immediately the sender.

P  Préservons l'environnement en évitant d'imprimer tous les e-mails. Merci!