[coreboot] tyan s2875 processor issues

Darren F. Hall dfhall at tearosegroup.net
Tue Dec 2 02:56:00 CET 2008

So far I'm still unsuccessful at getting this board's second processor
to start, so now I'm looking for some direction.

At the moment it is unclear whether the problem is something exclusive
to my end or its a more general problem. To find that out I would like
to ask anyone who is running or attempting to run coreboot on a Tyan
s2875 the following things:

Does it work fully or at least does the second physical processor
initialize?

In the event that it is functioning correctly what revision, patches,
special configuration files, or deep, black magic are you using?

What kind of processors are you using?

Again thank you for any help you can provide.

DFH