[coreboot] r3783 - in trunk/coreboot-v2: src/config util/options

aaron lwe aaron.lwe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 08:58:15 CET 2008

>>ok, another attempt to the build_opt_tbl problem:
>>- create temp files and move them afterwards

A small problem here, I have a seperate home partition that caused an error:
./build_opt_tbl --config
/home/aaron/src/coreboot-v2/src/mainboard/emulation/qemu-x86/cmos.layout
--header option_table.h --option option_table.c
Error - Could not write option_table.c: Invalid cross-device link

Should the temp file name template be changed or other way?

-Aaron