[coreboot] Interesting (part of) article.

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Dec 10 16:46:33 CET 2008

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> And it would really be cool if we could talk to Anandtech and tell
> them "burn this ready-made ROM image and tell us what you think".

The way things have been going so far it will take us many years to
to make a product available which can wow them.

Then it will take us another few years to make a release of it.

But if anyone out there has a commercial interest in such a project,
please do let me know. :) I think it will be easy enough to integrate
the work upstream once it is completed.

//Peter