[coreboot] Wiki (Add a ROM field which lists the BIOS chip type)

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Fri Dec 12 23:22:03 CET 2008

I noticed the Supported Motherboards page was updated to list the flash
info. Wouldn't it make more sense to put this info on the flashrom page???

Supported Motherboards page I can agree with a socked/non-socketed column.
I think there should just be two columns. One with the flash vender/model
info like we do with the northbridge, southbridge, superio, etc and one
with socked/non-socketed. Everything else should go to flashrom.

P.S. There are many dirrerent size PLCC packages. We may want to change
this to PLCC32.

Joseph Smith