[coreboot] Asus M2A-VM

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Dec 17 17:02:01 CET 2008

On 17.12.2008 16:11, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
>> my Asus M2A-VM (690G/SB600) is working and boots to memtest and FILO.
> Nice progress! Looking forward to hearing more.

The kernel hangs on SATA detection. That's expected, though, because
SATA setup is incomplete (only first port) and does not take care of
quirks of early revisions. I have a patch to set up all 4 SATA ports,
but the quirk fixups still need to be implemented.
And I'm hitting slightly unexpected behaviour during SATA PHY setup.
I'll give more info once I have access to my logs again.