[coreboot] More v3 questions/issues

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 23:29:02 CET 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Corey Osgood <corey.osgood at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 3:24 PM, Corey Osgood <corey.osgood at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ok, adding it there work. But why does it work there but nowhere else?
>>
> I think it has to do with build order and stage0 vs. stage 2.

self-acked and committed, feel free to move c7.c anywhere you think it
> belongs ;) I've self-acked for expediency, I'm about to brave a snowstorm to
> get to school for a final, and won't be back for probably 4 hours or so. I
> also updated the epia-cn dts, so it should be in the same state as the j7f2
> if you fix the superio stuff.

Here's a patch for the dts.  (Corey - sorry I forgot to send it to the
list.)

It needs the dtc-links.diff patch from this mail.  Or you can just leave the
SuperIO as a child of the domain.

http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2008-December/043327.html

Thanks,
Myles