[coreboot] Capio II 320 and Coreboot

Jeremy Wright wrightjmf at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 03:59:41 CET 2008

>Good. How big is nbi.img?

nbi.img is 5.6 MB and pxelinux.0 is 12.8 kB.

>That looks a lot like memory problems, but it is only a gut feeling.
>(One image is loaded completely , another image with a possibly
>different load address causes a crash.) A size comparison and load
>address comparison could help debug the issue.

I tried switching out the SDRAM and it didn't make any difference. Is that
what you meant or should I try a different ROM chip? Is there documentation
on how to do size and load address comparisons?

>There is a small chance that the behaviour of Etherboot 5.4.3 is
>different. Please try it.

I'll do that.

>Is there any chance you can try to have etherboot load etherboot?

Is there any documentation on how to load etherboot with etherboot?

Thanks.