[coreboot] PIRQ tables...

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 18:40:54 CET 2008

On Feb 9, 2008 9:27 AM, Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de> wrote:
> Ron,
>
> one question though:
>
> how does the information in the DTS relate to the information in the
> file irq_tables.c below?
>
> Do we have to specify polarity and interrupt enables twice now?
>
> We need to add all information from irq_tables.c to the mainboard DTS
> and read it from there. The mainboard DTS is our central data structure.

you are right and I was not thinking. I will work on this today.

BTW, boot time is "really fast". So fast I can't easily time it. And
there are some warning prints in there that need to be debug, so there
is room to make it just a tad faster. From power on to FILO prompt
just feels instantaneous, though.

OK, I will look at this dts issue. I wonder if we need a pirq node in the dts?

ron